Our Intellectual Property, New Technology and Personal Data practice has an excellent reputation in the following areas:
- Copyright and related rights, patent, trade mark and design law
- The law applicable to the Internet, media, communication, IT contracts and personal data
- Distribution and consumer law.
We assist our clients in three closely connected fields:
- Consultancy services (legal opinions and contracts concerning the exploitation, existence and ownership of intellectual property rights, priority searches and monitoring of rights, filing of applications)
- Portfolio management (domain names, trade marks, designs, patents)
- Pre-litigation, judicial and administrative proceedings in France, Europe and around the world.>
To help our clients identify, enhance, exploit and protect their intangible rights and manage disputes.
To help them manage their information systems and IT business activities, and advise them on how to protect their personal data, through compliance audits, implementation of data management procedures and dispute management.
We work with clients in France, the EU and around the world thanks to our vast network of correspondents which we have developed over a period of around 30 years.Jean-Christophe Cléach